Tourist Attractions in Agra from Amar Hotel, Agra
Tourist Attractions in Agra from Amar Hotel
The tourist attractions of Agra include some of the most important architectural and historical monuments of India, mostly built during the Mughal age. Given below is a list of some of the important places to visit in Agra.
- Taj Mahal – 600 Mtr.
- Agra Fort – 2 Km.
- Itimad-Ud-Daulah – 3 Km.
- Fatehpur Sikri – 35 Km
- Sikandra Akbar’s Tomb – 12 Km.
- Jama Masjid – 4 Km.
- Dayal Bagh Temple – 10 km.
- Historical Gurudwara Guru Ka Tal & Maithan – 8 Km.
- Parash Nath dig Jain Temple – 1 Km.
- Kailash Shiv Mandir – 3 Km.
- Prithvi Nath Shiv Mandir
- Bateshwar Temple – 65 Km
- Shoripur Jain Temple – 65 Km
- St Peter Church
- Kietham Lake – 16 Km.
- Mariam’s Tomb – 12 Km.
- Chini Ka Rauza – 4 Km.
- Taj Nature walks – 2 Km.
- Mughal Gardens like Ram Bagh and Mehtab Bagh – 6 Km.
- Agra also hosts popular cultural fairs and festivals like Taj Mahotsav, Ram Barat , Taj Literature Festival , etc.
Also, you Can Book Cab for Agra & Fatehpur Sikri Sightseeing by Ac Car from Amar Hotel Agra. Later evening driver will drop you Hotel or Agra Railway Station.
2 Nights 3 days. INR 8000 & on weekend (Saturday & Sunday) INR 9000.
- Room – Elite Room.
- Local pick up & drop.
- Local full two days sightseeing with Fatehpur Sikri.
- Inclusive of Breakfast and one major meal
- Late checkout provision till 4 P.M
- 15 % Discount F & B
- For child below 12 Year Rs 800/- extra per day inclusive of extra bed, meals and sightseeing, a maximum two children can be accommodated in the same room, above 12 years the charges will be Rs 1500/-, extra per day inclusive of extra bed, meals and sightseeing.
- Extra Room for children, Rs 5000 for 2 Night 3 Days for two children inclusive of meals and sightseeing.